Cell Phone Recycling Profits

"Used Cell Phone/PDA Recycling -
The Biggest UNKNOWN Business Opportunity
In My 30 Years of Recycling Experience"


Minnesota Couple Makes $64,032 Profit Their FIRST Month!
Recycle Used Digital & Cell Phones - Over 100 Million To Be Replaced This Year -
Worth Up To $175 EACH! And Until NOW, the ONLY way to get rid of them...
was to throw them in the trash.

Dear Friend,
If you'd like to end your money problems entirely, work for yourself and be independent and run a socially responsible business protecting the environment, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Scott Andrews, and I've spent the past 30 years identifying highly profitable recycling niches and building no-risk home-based scrap, salvage, and recycling businesses. Want an example?
Here's what Jennifer C. of Minnesota wrote me recently:

DEAR SCOTT,

I PURCHASED YOUR INFORMATION REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF CELL PHONES ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO. AT FIRST I SIMPLY READ THE INFORMATION, TOOK IN WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY AND CONSIDERED IT. AT CHRISTMAS TIME I TALKED IT OVER WITH MY HUSBAND AND WE DECIDED TO USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER FOR OUR SON. WE PUT OUT 144 DROP BOXES AND WENT DOOR TO DOOR TO LOCAL MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES. IN ONE MONTH WE HAVE COLLECTED 8004 PHONES. (YES I COUNTED THEM.) WE ARE AVERAGING $8.00 A PHONE. WE WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WE WOULD NOT HAVE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE. WE PLAN TO CONTINUE COLLECTING THROUGH JULY OF THIS YEAR.

Can you imagine a business in which people will literally give you $64,032 worth of product - in your first month in business, no less??? Frankly, Jenny and her husband have done much better than I have personally in this field so far.

But, suffice it to say, her experience has taught me some new tactics and lessons, which I am going to pass on to you, with your permission. Would you be willing to work one-tenth as hard as she did to make $8,000 cash per month - with NO selling, no special equipment, and an initial investment of under $50 to learn how to do it???

" Read More Or Order Now "

free counters

Stats